Connect with us

Espectaculos

Jeremy Clarkson spills ‘fantastic news from Clarkson’s Farm’ after Amazon addresses future | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Published

on

Jeremy Clarkson got fans talking on Thursday night as he took to X, formerly known as Twitter, to cryptically hint at “some fantastic news from Clarkson’s Farm”.

The former Top Gear star simply wrote: “Stand by for some fantastic news from Clarkson’s Farm.”

It wasn’t long before social media users rushed to the comments section to share their hopes for a new series of the hit show, after it was previously reported that Amazon had “parted ways” with Clarkson due to his controversial column about “hating” Meghan Markle.

One fan speculated: “Season 4 confirmed!”

Advertisement

Another added: “Sweet, I hope it’s more seasons, as it’s a very relaxing and satisfying show, as is t’ grand tour.”

“Three more seasons. Come on three more seasons!” A third person eagerly commented.

Jeremy’s tweet comes shortly after Amazon Prime UK’s head of originals Dan Grabiner confirmed that “no decisions” had been made regarding the future of Clarkson’s Farm.

According to Deadline, Grabiner broke his silence on the furore aimed at Clarkson after his column about the Duchess of Sussex was ruled as “sexist”, and became the media watchdog’s most complained about article.

When quizzed on if more series of Clarkson’s Farm are on the horizon after season three, Grabiner said at the Edinburgh TV Festival: “It’s a very complex topic but we are not interrupting production of the current season.”

Advertisement

He added: “I can’t tell you what a phenomenon this show is and the impact it’s had on the agricultural community.

“We get messages from farmers around the world who just love the show, saying they’ve never really seen their world reflected properly on screen before. It’s a hell of a lot bigger than Jeremy Clarkson.”

However, Grabiner’s colleague, head of UK unscripted Fozia Khan, also said that Amazon had been “shocked and disappointed” by Clarkson’s column.

At the time, Meghan’s husband Prince Harry branded the article written about his wife “horrific, hurtful and cruel”.

 

Advertisement

Clarkson has apologised for the piece he wrote for The Sun about the Duchess, describing his language as “disgraceful”.

The publication also apologised and said it regretted publishing the column, which was subsequently removed online.

Season 3 of Clarkson’s Farm was commissioned before the star’s article was published, and it is still going ahead despite the backlash.

Jeremy recently revealed of the upcoming episodes: “We actually won’t finish filming it till October. There’s something we are trying which won’t be resolved till then. So it’s a while off yet.”

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Advertisement

Espectaculos

Holly Willoughby wows at NTAs without Schofield one year after being booed | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Published

on

Holly Willoughby looked on incredible Tuesday night as she showed off her sense of style in a stunning lilac dress which skimmed the floor.

The gorgeous frock featured a bandeau style corset which cinched in her waist and highlighted her incredible figure as she made an appearance on the red carpet at the National Television Awards 2023.

The 42-year-old took to the red carpet solo as her former co-presenter Phillip Schofield sensationally quit his role on This Morning earlier this year.

The stunning attire designed by Suzanne Nevill London saw Holly put her incredible physique on display as she posed for photos ahead of the big event.

Advertisement

The blonde beauty looked ethereal in the figure-hugging dress which featured a long train.

Holly put on a brave face despite the ITV favourite getting booed when she took to the stage at the award ceremony last year.

The presenting duo attended the awards show on (October 13), where This Morning was named Best Daytime Show.

When she took to the stage alongside her former co-star Phillip the pair were met with faint boos by the audience.

It comes after the presenting duo sparked outrage amid claims the pair had skipped the queue when they went to pay their respects to Queen Elizabeth II at her lying in state in September 2022.

Advertisement

When taking to the stage, neither addressed the controversy, but Phil said the award means “so much to us every year, especially this year”.

He added: “Please don’t think we ever get complacent and please don’t think we ever take it for granted. This means so much to us every year, especially this year. We have the best boss.”

Holly’s appearance at this year’s NTAs comes in the wake of the Phillip scandal which has plagued This Morning after the longstanding presenter, who quit ITV altogether in May, admitted to an “unwise but not illegal affair” with a much younger colleague.

The 62-year-old has since unfollowed Holly on Instagram ahead of the ceremony but still follows her sister Kelly and at the time of writing Holly still follows Phillip on Instagram.

Holly and Phil had been among the regular nominees for best presenters until the long-running scandal, which has also seen staff on the show raise allegations of a “toxic” working environment and alleged bullying.

Advertisement

However, Holly has not been nominated this year and instead her co-star Alison Hammond has been nominated for best presenter.

The nomination is expected to break Ant and Dec’s 21-year winning streak.

The National Television Awards airs tonight on ITVX at 8pm.

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Espectaculos

This Morning presenters booed by NTAs audience after ITV bosses feared it could happen | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Published

on

Fears that ITV nominees were going to be booed at the National Television Awards appear to have come true.

ITV bosses reportedly feared that This Morning stars might be booed following the scandal that has engulfed the programme since Phillip Schofield dramatically left the show in May.

Phillip, 62, sensationally quit all of his TV roles following the admission that he had an “unwise but not illegal” affair with a younger male colleague.

Viewers watching the show at home heard booing from the crowd when the This Morning team appeared on screen.

Advertisement

Joel Dommett introduced Holly, Alison, Dermot and the rest of the team when the crowd reacted.

Fans were quick to take to X, formerly known as Twitter, to share what they heard.

One fan viewer said: “I heard boos for this morning I’m sorry if they win after all that’s happened, it’s a fix #NTAs2023.”

A second said: “Piers Morgan got more boos than This Morning lmao #NTAs2023.”

Whilst a third supported the This Morning team, writing: “People need to give the whole @thismorning drama a rest, there is zero need to boo someone you’ve never met but feel you “know” #NTAs2023.”

Advertisement

There were also concerns that fans may have taken aim at the cast and crew of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!.

Worries were raised due to Matt Hancock’s controversial appearance in the show. His participation attracted over 1,000 Ofcom complaints.

Despite the backlash, the reality TV show is up for the Bruce Forsyth Entertainment Award, whilst show hosts Ant and Dec are up for the Best TV Presenter award.

Speaking of the worries, a source has claimed: “Bosses see this win as proof of I’m A Celebrity’s ongoing popularity but also a reflection of the fact that it returned to form in 2022 after Covid forced it to be filmed in the UK rather than Australia for two years.

“They don’t want that glorious moment on stage to be affected by anything negative, but they also know the strength of feeling against Matt.”

Advertisement

Piers Morgan was also booed as Joel pointed him out to the audience. Piers took it in good humour as the TalkTV host laughed and shook his head at the crowd’s reaction.

Continue Reading

Espectaculos

Jeff Brazier in floods of tears as Strictly star son Bobby wins Rising Star gong at NTAs | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV

Published

on

EastEnders newcomer Bobby Brazier has picked up an award at tonight’s NTAs.

The 20-year-old took to the stage and paid tribute to his dad, saying: “It has little to do with me and everything to do with my dad.”

Bobby looked nervous as he continued: “For over the course of the last 20 years, I’ve consistently heard him say, ‘Because I can’.”

He went on to say: “And him just saying that…because I can,” before lifting the award and beaming with pride.

Advertisement

The camera panned to his father Jeff Brazier, 44, who was visibly emotional as he watched his son scoop the award for Rising Star.

Fans went crazy on X, formerly known as Twitter, with @‌Floral_Fanatic_ writing: “Bobby Brazier is such a charming young guy & deserves all the success in the world. Jeff is such a great dad too @‌JeffBrazier #NTAs.”

@‌ZynaEnjoys posted: “Wow #BobbyBrazier speech #NTAs.”

@‌vscobie17 wrote: “How bloomin lovely was that speech! Bobby Brazier has been raised right! #NTAs #NTA2023.”

Whilst @‌geordiegalg said: “Could not be happier for Bobby Brazier. What an amazing young man he is, an absolute credit to his dad and his mum would be so proud too. He is going to be incredible on Strictly, I can’t wait! #NTAs #EastEnders.”

Advertisement

Bobby joined the cast of EastEnders earlier this year to play Freddie Slater.

Whilst on stage Bobby also thanked his EastEnders co-stars.

He praised them for being supportive, lovely and merciful, claiming that it was everything that he needed.

He also joked that his fellow cast are so good that he doesn’t need to ask questions – he can just observe and he automatically gets better.

After he received his award, Bobby told Express.co.uk how he was going to celebrate his win saying: “I’ll have a dance tonight, if my dad wants to… I think I’m going to cry when I see him.”

Advertisement

He was also asked what he was going to do with his gong and thoughtfully responded: “I just want to go and give it to my dad, or Lacey Turner.”

Bobby is also set to appear as a contestant on the 21st series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2023

Continue Reading

Tendencias

Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.